Intro to Tasks in InfluxDB 3.0
Tasks are processes that let you schedule or automate work for your data. InfluxDB 3.0 prioritizes interoperability, which gives users options for how they write and use tasks. This course examines different ETL tools that you can use to write tasks, like Quix, Mage.ai, and AWS Fargate. Discover the advantages and limitations of each of these tools for tasks in InfluxDB, so you can make an informed decision about what solution is right for your use case.
What you'll learn
- What is the InfluxDB 3.0 approach to tasks
- Options for external tooling to write and execute tasks
- Where to find resources and additional information related to tasks
- Knowledge of InfluxDB
- Quix Community Plugins for InfluxDB: Build Your Own Streaming Task Engine
- Simplify Stream Processing with Python, Quix, and InfluxDB
- Mage.ai for Tasks with InfluxDB
- Mage for Anomaly detection with InfluxDB and Half-space Trees
- ETL Made Easy: Best Practices for Using InfluxDB and Mage.ai
- Mage Documentation
- Saving AWS Costs by using Fargate Scheduling
Anais Dotis-Georgiou is a Developer Advocate for InfluxData with a passion for making data beautiful with the use of Data Analytics, AI, and Machine Learning. She takes the data that she collects, does a mix of research, exploration, and engineering to translate the data into something of function, value, and beauty. When she is not behind a screen, you can find her outside drawing, stretching, boarding, or chasing after a soccer ball.